Procedure to be followed for Admission.
- Buying prospectus with Application Form
- Submission of Application Form and relevant documents on any working day from 9.30 to 4.00 p.m.
- Interview with the Principal/Vice Principal
- Obtaining student’s details
- Parents take the information sheet to the bank/School office for payment of fees.
- First day of school. Show the admission card and fee receipt to the Class Teacher. (Student should attend class in school uniform)
The following documents should be produced at the time of admission.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Progress Report/Mark Sheet showing the performance in the Annual/last examination in the previous class.
- Two passport size photographs
- Community Certificate
- Birth certificate for K.G. classes
- Medical fitness certificate for K.G.classes